Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I bought a cottage last fall,only took 30+yrs to do. Well my "renter" is crapping out on me...surprise. So I have listed 2 of my Triumphs on Ebay but one auction#, my question is can I post my Ebay # here? Would that be a faux paux?
Well, I did have it listed here,and thanks Basil.But I felt I should remove it if I were going to do Ebay, seems only fair. Anyway,here is the Ebay #200100176633 if this is improper etiquite,feel free to remove it.
To get a direct link right click on the web address at the top of your broweser page and click on 'copy'...then come back here on your post and right click on 'paste' and we'll have a direct link.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.