• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Is there a market

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Offline
I have a early intake I had ceramic coated. Do you think it is sell able?

Also a refurbished set of Stroms i think TRF did them

carbs2.jpg
 
I'd think so too. They LOOK spivin' from here, Don. :laugh:
 
Definitly. But I think the carbs need reversing (if they're attached to the manifold).
 
Oh yeah. I just saw that. I never noticed it in the first view of the picture. I was just looking at the bling.
 
DNK said:
They're just sitting next to each other

Hey Don!

You got a spare head go with those old carbs?
I think my valves have carbon deposits on them.

later gator,

dale
 
Back
Top