• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Introduction

Tim_C

Freshman Member
Greetings!
I am restoring a '66 AH Sprite that has been a 30 year project. Now that I am retired, I am putting more effort into the project. I have most subsystems ready to go - just have to do the body work, paint and reassemble. The painting will be the big chanllenge. I moved about a year ago so I don't know the paint shops in this area yet. I have pretty well decided that painting in a garage in a subdivision is out of the question. I'm located in Mid-Michigan. British cars seems to be scarce here, but there's no lack of big Detroit iron! LOL

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome, Tim. There are several Forum members in your area, and I'm sure you'll be running across them here soon. Now that you're retired, you can spend more time on that which REALLY matters!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif
Mickey

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Tim...post some photos on the Spridget Forum when you get a chance

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome - ahhhhh retirement...I can't wait!

Who says u can't paint a car in a garage in a subdivision???

Bugeye58

Yoda
Welcome aboard, Tim. Just where are you located? I know of a few good body / paint shops in my area. (30 miles N of Ann Arbor.) One in particular specializes in British cars.
Jeff