• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Introduction

kchalmers56

Freshman Member
Country flag
G-day, My name is Kevin and I live in Queensland Australia, I am a current serving member of the Deforce Force, as I am due to retire soon I looked at what projects I can do to keep my wife sane, to help with this transitions I purchased of an Austin A60 Cambridge, as I am new to British cars I am to date out of my depth when it comes to mechanical things so hopefully I can share and acquire knowledge regarding my vehicle through this portal. I look forward to contributing to relevant forums and continue to re constitute my vehicle .

Regards
Kevin C

Attachments

• Car 2.jpg
    Car 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 37

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Glad to have you aboard, Kevin. I think you will find a lot of help here. Aree those picture of the same car (before / after)?

OP
K

kchalmers56

Freshman Member
Country flag
G-day, My name is Kevin and I live in Queensland Australia, I am a current serving member of the Deforce Force, as I am due to retire soon I looked at what projects I can do to keep my wife sane, to help with this transitions I purchased of an Austin A60 Cambridge, as I am new to British cars I am to date out of my depth when it comes to mechanical things so hopefully I can share and acquire knowledge regarding my vehicle through this portal. I look forward to contributing to relevant forums and continue to re constitute my vehicle .

Regards
Kevin C
Glad to have you aboard, Kevin. I think you will find a lot of help here. Aree those picture of the same car (before / after)?
Yes, the untouched car was how I bought it, I have painted it a different colour on the roof, now but being held up waiting for chrome, seats and that darn spring.
Kevin C

Attachments

• Car 1.jpg
    Car 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35