Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks. I sprayed the seats to match the rest of the interior. They were in good condition except for the color. It will do until I pull the trigger on new seat covers.
Thanks. I may have gotten the seats mixed up when I put them back in. Do the seat adjuster handles go to the inside or outside? They were a pain to put back in with new carpets. I hope I got them right. I don't want to do it again.
Is any company making seat dye that matches the Healey colors. my 65 MKIII has the blue interior with grey piping, which I thing is a hold over from the MKII series.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.