Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have bought several bezels from AES (auto electrical spares?) who sell on eBay.co.uk. They were the most economical for the Bezels I needed for Mini speedometers. They had other styles for the more common 80mm and 100mm size speedos and tachs as well as the 52mm small round gauges. I remember that they also sell gauge glass if you need that. I cannot remember if they had the gauge sealing strip/o-rings or not.
EDIT: If the link below works it will take you to the seller's eBay.co.uk profile from which you can select current items for sale. A quick search for "bezel" came up with 34 matches (different sizes and styles). They do sell foam cord to seal the bezels and the glass. https://www.ebay.com/usr/autoelectricalspares
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.