The garage was warmer than I thought since we never opened the garage door all day and snaps went in tonight. After the first three, I finally got the hang of it and the rest went in without incident. I definitely did not taken in as much material as I should have at the header and I already can tell the roof will be "flappy". I will likely go the foam roll route to take up some of the slack (or possibly use the ill-fitting weather strip for the header) rather than try to redo the header. I'm definitely not going to win any prizes for the install, but it definitely was a learning experience.
Like I mentioned earlier, the "default" setting for this car is top down and I would only use the top in the event that I'm leaving the car parked somewhere, or if I need to throw the top up in the event of surprise rainfall. In that regards, the top will definitely do what is required of it.
Like I mentioned earlier, the "default" setting for this car is top down and I would only use the top in the event that I'm leaving the car parked somewhere, or if I need to throw the top up in the event of surprise rainfall. In that regards, the top will definitely do what is required of it.
Hey Guest!