Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
To tell the truth, Its parked over in a field and I don't know when I will get to it. My wife has a list of things I am supposed to be doing and that is not on it at the moment :wink:. I do have the 3.90 ring and pinion that will fit your pumpkin if you want them. They didn't whine or anything when I took them out. I just wanted the higher gear. I can't see myself ever putting them back in. If you know how to set them then they are yours for the shipping, but setting them is not a cakewalk by a long shot.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.