• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I'm tired

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I may need a lawyer before today is over.

Not only am I cranky about the car, I can't see squat out of my $200 prescription sunglasses with noline bifocals. And I used the same script to order a regular pair at another optical shop so that pair will be farked up too. And 10 days ago they were supposed to mail out a new piece for Chuck's CPAP machine (sleep apnea...machine's the only thing that keeps him alive - because his snoring is grounds for murder) Called those knuckleheads today and oops, no record of us calling a week ago Monday.

Maybe the lack of sleep has something to do with this?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
DUH?!?!?!?!

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
could have also have been watching Thelma and Louise

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Have I mentioned lately, I LOVE that movie.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Try renting "Better Off Dead" with John Cusack.
It still cracks me up after seeing it about 20 times.

- Doug

Is that the one with the cute n fuzzy bunnies? or the one where he has that nice black camaro?

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
it's the black Camero movie... and the Japanese exchange students that learn English by watching sports with Howard Cosell as the announcer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif love that movie too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have all the John Cusack movies except those two.

One Crazy Summer - I think that's the one I was thinking of.