• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I'm back!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I didn't want to advertise this until we returned, but just did a 10 day road trip with SWMBO for our 47th Anniversary. Went to Arizona (Sedona and Grand Canyon) for a couple days, then to San Diego and finally Lake Havasu (where the London Bridge is located)
More pictures later.

The better half at the Grand Canyon:
IMG_1036.jpeg

Me at Static display of DC-3 an Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, where we stayed while in San Diego.
IMG_1073.jpeg

Me driving a speed boat on Lake Havasu (going under the London Bridge)
IMG_1231.jpeg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
WOOHOO!!!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It’s like you never left :D
Looks like a good time was had by both of you.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I heard they thought they were buying Tower Bridge. Before it was dissembled a lot of pieces were chipped off the stonework as souvenirs by Londoners.

David

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I heard they thought they were buying Tower Bridge. Before it was dissembled a lot of pieces were chipped off the stonework as souvenirs by Londoners.

David
Hadn't heard that. The guy who bought the bridge was Robert P McCulloch of McCulloch chain saw fame.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Did it fall any while you were there?

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
A few more pics from our road trip.

Little bigger at the Grand Canyon
Canyon_Squirrel-0029.jpg

Me on Hiking trail near Sedona
Me_Sedona-0619.jpg

We toured the Midway
Midway-0640.jpg

Talked SWMBO into taking a ride with me in the Full-motion simulators on the Midway. She laughed out loud the whole time!
Midway-0643.jpg

Coronado Resort, San Diego

View attachment Coronado_Resort-0600.jpg

At Liberty Station. Made me think of Paul
Doggy-0359.jpg

One of many residents at San Diego Safari Park
Elephant-0152.jpg

Tiger at Safari Park
View attachment Tiger-0065.jpg

Me again - boating on Lake Havasu
IMG_1240.jpeg

We had to put Luna (Husky) in a Kennel - these two were sure happy to see each other again!
Luna_Blue-0690.jpg