• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

If I had the extra money...

Number_6

Jedi Warrior
Offline
Saw this '67 Spitfire Mk2 on eBay. Wish I had the extra money to buy this. From the pics it looks in great condition and at a $9950 buy it now it looks to be a really good price.
1967 Spifire Mk2
 
Looks quite perky!
 
Is that smack-o big left door ding included at that price? A good Dent Wizard guy could make it dissappear like magic if the paint's not cracked. If not paint the side. Big money means nice car,and no goofy stuff.
 
And at the opposite end of the spectrum, for the right offer, someone could get all the parts of a solid project TR2. But turnkey it ain't!
 
I've been wanting another one (2 or 3) since I sold my 3 in 1986. But, I did just look at the TRF TR3 cataloque that came yesterday and some of the prices may have changed my mind.
 
Back
Top