• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

If anyone is interested United States v. Ghislaine Maxwell

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the trial of Jeffery Epstein's girl pal begins Monday Nov 29th. Federal trials are not televised, but if anyone is interested you can listen to the live audio. The phone number and access code can be found here:

By the way, this is Epstein's former home in New Mexico - just a few miles north of my house. This mansion sits about 5 miles off the highway, up on a hill. Took this at 280mm.

Epstein Mansion-2.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
She's just as guilty as he was! πŸ’© Sorry, just how I feel. I have a feeling there will be more heading to the jail before this is over. :rolleyes2:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
She's just as guilty as he was! πŸ’© Sorry, just how I feel. I have a feeling there will be more heading to the jail before this is over. :rolleyes2:
I understand the feeling but she’s presumed innocent until a jury finds her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I’ve only read the indictment but have heard no evidence (yet). I plan to follow this closely. It will definitely be interesting to see / hear about any others implicated.
It wouldn’t be the first time someone was convicted in the court of public opinion only to later be found not guilty.
I hope if she or anyone else are found guilty in this case they will get more than a slap on the wrist.