toysrrus said:
Tinster; I feel it surely must be time to change the Oil & "Oil Filter", plugs, plug wires, points, condensor, rotor, coil, water pump, feul pump, gas filter, gas tank, flush radiator (No, replace radiator), rebuild carbs (No, replace carbs), new battery, new starter.
Russ
PS: Has the Mrs. taken a ride yet?
Russ!! How ya doing?
I've already made those replacements at least one time, sometimes
more often. You forgot my rebuilt Dizzy, clutch, front and rear brakes,
new intake manifold, floor pans, carpets, front skid plate, front and rear
suspension, new teak dashboard, complete car wired, tires, emergency brakes,
all new U-joints, drive shaft, oil seals, spare tire, radiator, fuel tank,
seven fuel pumps, 2 batteries, fuel lines 4 or 5 times, new coil springs
and new shocks all around, replacment differential, front wheel breaings,
rear brake wheel cylinders, clutch master and slave, brake master cylinder
---just to name but a few minor fixes I've made..
I'll soon have 1,000 miles without a breakdown. Since I'm a rookie when it
comes to things auto mechanical- it is normal routine maintenance to replace
all the above parts every 1,000 miles?
No!! The MRS refuses to having thing to do with the Crypr Car.
She hates it with a passion.
d