Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I don't hear anything. I tried moving my mouse across the u-joints, but can't see any play. I assume it's easier to see or hear something wrong when the real parts are in your hand. Is it obvious where the clunk is coming from? The last time mine was clunking it was just the u-joint at the back of the main drive shaft. It was real obvious when I pulled it off.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.