Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]I guess we should apologize for last summer when we were at 72 and you were at 102.[/QUOTE]
The forecast for us here in Austin tomorrow is 77 degrees! What part of Austin are you located in? I'm over in Lakeway. I'm hoping to meet you couple of guys that are in in town and check out your sprites. I need some ideas and looking over a car seems to be what I need to do. I have yet to see another Bugeye to visit with.
Mike
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.