Beautiful /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/driving.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
After snow last week, the NE was granted with the best weather yet. I started the car for a minute yesterday, and it ran Ok. This morning, mom and the baby napping, Old Gold couldn't wait anymore, it started on half a crank. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif We were off for a short 5 mile trip. 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky. The car was made for this. Ran great after the winter hibernation (except the usual idle problems. I also forgot to put the choke in once warmed up. Silly fuel injected cars.)
Saw a classic vette conv, two Audi A4 cabrio, BMW 3 series, four Harleys, 2 other motorcycles, and a Sebring conv. All enjoying the weather.
I did get stuck behind a Rabbit Style VW conv doing 40 in a 45, and they had their top up. Stupid Sunday drivers.
So it was payback for the April snow we had Monday!!!!