Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Rick....you didn't happen to make it to the Conclave in the Black Hill's did you? Didn't think to ask before the event. We made it and thought it came off quite well. Saw Nelson and his Mk2 Sprite there.
No, I didn't make it. Kind of a long haul out there from Massachusetts, although a few of our Austin-Healey Club of New England members did make it out.
Rick....you didn't happen to make it to the Conclave in the Black Hill's did you? Didn't think to ask before the event. We made it and thought it came off quite well. Saw Nelson and his Mk2 Sprite there.
That was the first time I had my car out this year. The engine came out in March so I could install a fast road cam. After putting it together I blew up the pistons and had to have them custom made because of my over bore. I had 10 miles on the engine when i left for Conclave. I don't know if Kurt connected with Mark but I did.
That was the first time I had my car out this year. The engine came out in March so I could install a fast road cam. After putting it together I blew up the pistons and had to have them custom made because of my over bore. I had 10 miles on the engine when i left for Conclave. I don't know if Kurt connected with Mark but I did.
Mark posted the pic of you parked next to him (or close) - great shot and looks like a great time! Ms Triss is currently parked up needing a water pump and various other gubbins
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.