Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My top boot and top have a velcro connection just behind the front doors.
I can't seem to keep velcro glued to the metal there, anyone have a good way of doing this?
You can get self-adhesive Velcro, which is really sticky. I use it to mount things all over the place, even in the engine compartment where it gets pretty hot. So far, it's always held. You can get it at craft stores.
I glued velcro with contact cement - but then the velcro pulled it off. Some people have gone with a lift-the-dot fastener instad of the velcro. As I write this, those velcro panels are screw on (with backing) on mine
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.