• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

how to awaken a sleeping b

KC368

Freshman Member
How to awaken a sleeping b was on a link I had and now I cant find it. can any one help I have a 77 mg midget thats been sleeping in my garrage for 5 years without running and don't want to ruin anything wile trying to start it I recently ordered a new fuel pump and batery and have been working on outher things to get it on the road . she ran when I put her to sleep . I have recently replaced the the oil and filter and am gowing to drain the fuel tank . thoughts or sugestions

Stewart

Darth Vader
Country flag
It really looks like someone hijacked the autoist website

autoist.JPG

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
and redirected to the "now" one?

Rick_Stevens

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Country flag

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Thanks Guys!

I was just thinking about the site a couple of days ago. I hope to awaken the sleeping MGA. I hope we can keeps Tony's archive of info alive!

Paul

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I hope that they will make the site viewable somewhere.
Tony spent a lot of time putting it together,& I'd like to
see it available when I need it.

- Doug

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I noticed that link was not working yesterday. Amazing how quickly that name was taken.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's not taken, Vinnie. It is still owned by Tony (and now his heirs) until August of 2011.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
That's cool. Who's site is there in the meantime? Family member?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Not certain, but I don't think so. We'll need to wait 'n see.

OP
K

KC368

Freshman Member
thanks for the help my mg miget opend her eyes the outer day when i drained the fuel tank and hooked up the battery.thanks agin for the help .