Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
63-Old enough to know better, forget more than I remember (back to manuals), still have more toys than most, still not enough time to get it all done, but have more time to get them done, and not in a hurry.
46 this summer. I started with the Sprite as it was a hand me down. Thinking I would learn and move on to something else. I just can't bear to get rid of her and don't have room for anything else.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.