Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks, glad I was chosen to be the Guy with the TRIUMPH figure I done us LBC owners good, as hi-school senior sportin' new 1967 factory orderd 327 Chevelle Malibu (redlines/recessed rear roof) was 20 when I got my 1st TRIUMPH whiff, heard it before I saw it (redline tires, recessed rear window on hardtop) and it was gone in a flash no clue what it was, all I remember was the similarities redlines/recessed roof, that impression must have done it, by the powers of the Prince of Darkness got my 1st/Only/Last LBC @30 this April that'll be 34 yrs ago
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.