dcoplan
Member
Offline
I've got a Bugeye Sprite. The tach is working in that the needle appears to respond appropriately to the engine revs but I can tell it's way off - the needle needs to be pulled off, rotated, and put back on the spindle in the appropriate spot.
How can I figure this out? I'm guessing there's some sort of measure I can use for example...
Stock 948 Bugeye Sprite traveling at 30mph in 2nd gear should read [fill in the blank] on the tach. Or something like that.
Along these lines there's a seemingly nifty iPhone app called "Engine RPM" that analyzes the sound the engine makes to determine RPM's but I'd like to do it the old fashioned way.
Dan
How can I figure this out? I'm guessing there's some sort of measure I can use for example...
Stock 948 Bugeye Sprite traveling at 30mph in 2nd gear should read [fill in the blank] on the tach. Or something like that.
Along these lines there's a seemingly nifty iPhone app called "Engine RPM" that analyzes the sound the engine makes to determine RPM's but I'd like to do it the old fashioned way.
Dan
Hey Guest!
