Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi, First question here so bear in mind I may not know the language yet I purchased a hood badge for our 62 Sprite from Vic Brit but was really not satisfied as to quality. is there a better one out there? I really am stoked at finding such an active board!
Quartzville is still one of the few places that allows one to get away from all the people! Seems there are a few from the NW here.
Moss, AHspares, and VB all list a badge for around the same price. The one I have is cosmetically OK but is made of plastic and pretty lightweight. I have never seen an original so I have no reference. Wondering what the origanil is like?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.