Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Great pics! I would have loved to go, but we just had too much going on this weekend. Yard-chores on Saturday and a Volvo car show on Sunday (although I did drive my Spit6 to Jerseygirl's house).
Good to see Sue Salsburg got her Jag back into race form. And good to see her MINI (driven by son or hubby?) made it through its off-course excursion ok.
Any sightings or pics of a pair of RX7s? One is maroon (and really freakin' loud) and the other is white (I think - may be wrong). Driven by a MINI friend of ours and his brother.
I also inserted these pictures into ~the webpage~ linked above.
If you know any of these folks in the pictures, feel free to forward the link to them.
I don't know the gal in the red Jag, but my pal Bob did. He helped her with her harnesses while we were queuing up
(he had the white Isuzu Storm seen in a number of shots).
But <span style="font-style: italic">man</span> it's taking forever and a day to download. I get the boxes with an x in them and keep refreshing again and again. I'm looking for a silver TVR Vixen and a red TR4. Rich Rock and Dave Miller.
Here's the gal in the red Jag at Polish Mountain last year. Her attitude is nothing like that of the stereotypical Jag owner! I think she must be a closet Triumph owner.
No Triumphs that I know of, but she owns a race-prepped MGA as well (although I've only seen the Jag and the MINI).
Thanks for the pics! IIRC, #103 is our friend George Whitt and #03 is his brother Dale. Good to see the green car is fixed. Dale apparently brushed a gaurd rail at the Pagoda event. I'll send him the link.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.