• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Hi there! -New Member from Virginia

DTM-Red B

Freshman Member
Offline
Hi there everybody! I am located in Virginia and just got myself a project MG that will also serve as my first car.
I am excited to work on the car with my dad. It's a 1973 MGB Roadster and I joined BCF to learn about the car and some tips on fixing it.
Here's a pic:
file (1).jpg
 
Welcome!
I was in your area on Thursday.I visited with a friend in Great Falls
who has one of my old Cortinas.
 
You are going to have a *great* adventure - even better 'cuz you're sharing it with your dad.

Welcome to BCF!

Tom M.
 
Back
Top