• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi, from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.

bsashootingstar

Freshman Member
Country flag
Just joined when searching for tips to improve cooling on my 1953 MG TD. I've owned the car for 2 years now and it's running great but gets up to 90 deg C on warm days when climbing hills...
I'm now retired but have owned a number of British cars over the last 45 years and still have a soft spot for them.

Attachments

• DSC09915 (1).jpg
    DSC09915 (1).jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC09918 (1).jpg
    DSC09918 (1).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC09934 (1).jpg
    DSC09934 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 17
OP
B

bsashootingstar

Freshman Member
Country flag
Welcome B, do you have mechanicle or electric fan.
Just the original mechanical fan. I'm trying to source a 13" Maradyne "Texas Twister" here in Aus to give a bit of extra air, otherwise a 7 blade 13" MGB fan if I can confirm it'll fit bolt PCD.....
Not much room in front of the radiator for an aftermarket electric pusher fan...

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Take a look at the Hayden 10" electric -

You might want to call or email Moss for fitting details. > Moss Motors Help Center - Submit a support case (Step 1) <

Tom M.