Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
THANKS, BIBBER. It was a pretty good day overall, I got a little driving in, adjusted the rear brakes, got a little more driving in, got 4.00 dollars for gas from the wife and a nice Landsend jacket.
Not a bad day at all.
Oh yeah, I touched up the paint on the valve cover and took this picture.
64, Don. Thanks Tom and MPL.
Cormae cooked me a steak in one of those iron skillets with the ridges on the bottom, not bad; otherwise I would have had to cook it myself on the hibachi.
Hope all y'all are doing OK and have a Merry Christmas.
Once you're over 60, you don't have to say!
BJ was 59 on the 20th--don't tell her I told you.
She always felt that her birthday was lost in the Christmas madness, so I hope that you and Cormae had a great day. It sure sounds like you did.
Are you going to the NO show this year?
Happy B'day, Brooks
Thanks, Frank, Brooks and Nick. I appreciate the birthday wishes from y'all.
And Brooks, I am planning on the New Orleans show again this year. I always have a good time there and it's not that bad of a drive either, is it ?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.