Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Just had your own body shell and go!</span> Maybe I can find one in the basement, in the garage or make my own! Ah Ah Ah
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Just had your own body shell and go!</span> Maybe I can find one in the basement, in the garage or make my own! Ah Ah Ah
Oddly enough I saw this and thought of Fiberfab's Jamaican body... if one could be found (and it'd probably be cheap, I'd think) it'd be just like the old days....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.