Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
It's pouring here in MA / RI. I went down to Fall River to pick a frame up at the platers during lunch and the rain was coming down in sheets. It looked like golf ball sized rain drops. I've never seen rain drops that big before.
No sign of wind down yet, but we're east of NY so it will take a while.
No, but that snow bank I cut a channel through closed up and I now have a good bit of water in my garage though... I'd rather have the snow at this point, it wouldn't have put my driveway under water and let the water in my garage....
If it's not the one thing it's always the other...
I was just down at Nisongers last Friday dropping off my speedo, it had been acting up. Probably having roof issues, hopefully that is and not under water...
Dennis
With the way things are going here, I wouldn't doubt it. Hopefully it's working better that way then as a speedo.. If not then he's in a lot of trouble... ;-)
He's supposed to be out my way. Skiing should be good here, we've had a couple days straight of decent storms, lots of fresh snow in the mountains where I live. He should be having a great trip.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.