Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thinking about ordering a Heritage Certificate for our car and wondered if anyone has ever had any issues with credit card or other type of payment over the pond. Thanks
I usually let my credit card company know in advance that I intend to make a purchase overseas; that way they don't lock it down and think someone stole your credit card info.
I've done quite a bit of business over the years with Brit car parts companies, Martin Robey, SC Parts, Moss Europe, etc... I bought my Heritage Certificate with a VISA card. Never had any problems.
Visa no longer allows foreign charges on debit cards. After much arguing they would not change their mind and even pre-approve single purchases. They seem determined to force me to use a credit card. I am just as stubborn about using my own money.
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #003300">Heritage won't do PayPal...Interesting side note...I got a heritage certificate 18 years ago... The certificate wasn't nearly as fancy as the ones today.. It had MOST of the info that I wanted but no engine number...I looked at their site the other day and there is a "one question only" option for a mere £5.00.. So I asked them to look up the engine number on my post 60K 3A. I gave them what info I had & they came back with the engine number that went with my Comm. number. Guess what?? I have the ORIGINAL engine in "Miss Moneypenny"... Consider that I am probably the 3rd or 4th owner and acquired the car with over 100K miles on it & found it in a junk yard..!! </span></span>
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.