Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
He has the only one in Ireland... you have the only one in Hereford.
Good video but I didn't catch how it ended up RHD -- I suppose he simply(?!) converted it during the restoration.
There is a genuine LHD TR5 in Santa Fe that gets to many of the Southwest events including those here in Tucson. I have invited him to the October drive I sent you a link about.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.