• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Have you thought about what you'd take for the GT?
I know I shouldn't even think about this,but........
My Wife's not standing behind me,is she?

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Still working on it, but thinking of asking $15K. Can't build one like it for that.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
One thing Jaguar has always done well is beautiful curves. Wow is the XK beautiful!

Enjoy - may you put on many more miles on the odometer and smiles on your happy faces!

(And all the best with the sale - hope it results in miles and smiles as well.)

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Thanks, Mike. As the saying goes, pictures don't do it justice. The lines are reminiscent of the E-Type, but not overstated. Been raining, so we haven't driven it, but enjoying just looking at it in the garage! First decent day, we're going to run the Tail of the Dragon down the road from us!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mickey I just hope your wife lets you drive it. Beautiful car... enjoy it!

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Thanks, Elliot. I'm sure she will; just glad she now has something she can enjoy as much as I do mine!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Do Not - I repeat - do Not - neglect the maintenance schedule. Best of luck with your new toy. It may be expensive, but its cheaper and safer than a Mistress.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Do Not - I repeat - do Not - neglect the maintenance schedule. Best of luck with your new toy. It may be expensive, but its cheaper and safer than a Mistress.

Do you write from experience? :devilgrin:

Moot point anyway, as at my station any thoughts I might have about a mistress are merely that!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Not being a Mafioso, I have never had a comare or "goomad" as pronounced from Napoli down the mezzogiorno...​as heard on the Sopranos.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Very nice, I have a lady friend with one and I do enjoy driving it.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Drove it over to Clingman's Dome the other day - what a sweet ride! Gonna love this thing!