Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have never seen door seals installed on my Bugeye. Does someone have pics of where the seals finish on the beginning and end? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Kevin
I bought door seals from MacGregor, and they are too short. He is always patient in helping me, but it will be a while before I will be home at a time where our time zones will work. I know somehow I am not installing them correctly. Jack gave me a pic of how it ends at the dash. I just need a pic of how they finish at the other end at this point.
Kevin
Well here is one. Think I do not have a pic for the rear but it is tucked behind the board and held in place with that screw just near the top bow holder.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.