Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
This drawing was included in the paperwork that came with my new Bugeye. It looks like some sort of engineering drawing, possibly of the Sprite floorpan. I could be way off (could be a map for all I know). Thoughts?
Drew, that looks like a PO was a draftsman and put together a drawing to help locate floor pans, seat mounting points, etc. that's pretty cool to find.
Rut
An odd sort of find. PO worked in the auto industry for years, for GM in Brazil and Argentina and then Delorean in Belfast (production manager). No indication he was a draftsman, or why this particular spot was drawn. Who knows at this point.
I'm going to try and see if anyone local has a large format flatbed scanner. If not, I'll give it a go with my better camera and see if I can't get a decent digital version.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.