Offline
So here's a car that I'm *maybe* interested in:
1958 Sprite:
https://www.affordablewebs.co.uk/mikerolls/sales.htm
A few year's history from the current owner, via his blog (he's a journalist and writer)
https://www.jwarthog.com/sprite-1.html
A note from the selling dealer (Mike Rolls MG)
"We have known the car for approx 3 years and there has been no fresh body work done in that time, there are no signs of rust either on the underside or top side, it has a steel bonnet which is not a perfect fit but still acceptable.
The car has a good history file, the heritage certificate shows it is an original right hand drive car for the home market which was originally primrose yellow with a black interior.
We personally rebuilt the engine with a rebore and reground crank, fully balanced with new pistons and shells etc and it performs very well."
I don't know if I'm really interested enough to pursue, but am interested enough that I'm looking into shipping costs and what that all entails.
Thoughts?
1958 Sprite:
https://www.affordablewebs.co.uk/mikerolls/sales.htm
A few year's history from the current owner, via his blog (he's a journalist and writer)
https://www.jwarthog.com/sprite-1.html
A note from the selling dealer (Mike Rolls MG)
"We have known the car for approx 3 years and there has been no fresh body work done in that time, there are no signs of rust either on the underside or top side, it has a steel bonnet which is not a perfect fit but still acceptable.
The car has a good history file, the heritage certificate shows it is an original right hand drive car for the home market which was originally primrose yellow with a black interior.
We personally rebuilt the engine with a rebore and reground crank, fully balanced with new pistons and shells etc and it performs very well."
I don't know if I'm really interested enough to pursue, but am interested enough that I'm looking into shipping costs and what that all entails.
Thoughts?
Hey Guest!


