• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello to All

Paul6567

Freshman Member
Country flag
New member here and greetings from Arizona and the desert Southwest. My first Austin Healey 3000 was used, purchased a 1965 in 68, loved the car but as time went on got married and children so the Healey went to another lucky owner. I'm no mechanic by any means and when I have a problem I turn to the forum for insight. I purchased a 67 AH 3000 a couple of years ago and just lost my transmission, after a couple of try's to repair in the past I disappointingly have decided to move forward with a TREMEC 5 speed from Driven Man and at that price I must really love the car. Anyhow long winded I know but that's a small part of my story. Best to Y'all (gotta get out and start cleaning up the garage)

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - welcome to BCF, and congrats on returning to the AH family.

If you're anything like me, you really miss your first British car. Mine was a 1955 Jaguar (purchased for $800 back in 1966 ...).

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.

OP
P

Paul6567

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks Tom, appreciate you reaching out. Yes definitely glad to be back with the Healey, had a few bumps along the way but looks like it's working out. What a classic beauty.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF! We used to vacation in Cave Creek (Sister-inLaw's time share) but haven't been there is years. Love that area though!

OP
P

Paul6567

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks Basil, grew up in So. Cal, spent 25 years in GA. for work, retired and decided to head West and ended up in Cave Creek and no more plans to move. Healey's don't like the hot summers but I put a radiator from Wizard Cooling in and had her out at 103F with no problems(y)