• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Hello - Thanks for Finding Me

Myrtle79

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi everyone - I took 'Myrtle' (my 79 MGB) out today and Basil found me while taking my granddaughter to swim class. Thank you. I have wanted an MGB since high school. This is my 2nd (first didn't get enough love to get going) - I have had her for almost 7 years and we've done quite a bit lately to get her to where she is now. Used to call her Myrtle the turtle as she was so 'slow'. Shes much better now and I have recovered a lot of her interior panels. New door panels are on the way to me this week.

Attachments

• myrtle 2.jpg
    myrtle 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 19
  • myrtle.jpg
    myrtle.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 17
great colour! welcome and glad you are found. Basil is for sure the Mother hen that keeps us all in line. :D

Glad you found your way to BCF! That was the first time I'd seen your car in the Fish Factory lot. Hope you find the forum fun and helpful.

Glad you found your way to BCF! That was the first time I'd seen your car in the Fish Factory lot. Hope you find the forum fun and helpful.
I think it was the first time I had taken her to Fish Factory - probably not the last.

Back