• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from rural Illinois

Chasman3

Freshman Member
Country flag
Great to be on may way back to British driving. I still have my 1969 Bonneville. But I sold my 72 MGB 20 years ago. I restored it. I was a fun project. It had overdrive and I found a hardtop. The hardtop was Dover White and the car was British Green. I looked better than the engine performed. It needed a tear down but I sold it instead. Last summer I bought a 64 International Cub. It's been a joy working on it. The exhaust note and driving it, retirement all has me on the hunt for another British car, project or not depending. My real desire is a TR4.

mctriumph

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Chas, I have the ultimate Tr3a project for sale super nice from an estate. Almost NO rust.
The nicest front wings I have ever seen(in the last 50yrs).OD, numbers matching, FRESH motor.
I want it to go to a good home.
Mad dog

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Chasman welcome, I just edited your email to make it not an email. We discourage openly posting emails as bots harvest them all the time. To contact Mad dog, hover your curser over his name in the profile on the left of the screen and the menu that pops up gives you the option of starting a conversation - then you can communicate directly. good luck! BTW there is also a small but dedicated International and vintage tractor owners around here as well.

bowserFtCollins

Freshman Member
Country flag
I had an excellent 1962 AH3000 Mk2 shipped from Cleveland to Colorado. I am waiting for 3 weak carb needles from Burlen in UK. It runs rich at this elevation 6000ft
P1040963 (2).JPG
P1040962.JPG
P1040964.JPG

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
great car - nice Benz also