• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello Everyone

CJRams

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello Everyone! My name is Chris and I am located in New York City. I’m a big fan of British cars, but sadly don’t own any… yet! I work as a classic car broker for Zoom Classic Cars, and am also here representing Round Peg International who specializes in sourcing, transporting, and refurbishing British classics here in the US market (specifically: Defenders & Mini’s sourced straight from England & greater Europe - many with the English spec and right side driver position). I’m looking forward to:
  • Seeing, reading, and learning about everyone’s fantastic cars.
  • Posting some our current projects on the classifieds
  • Assisting anyone looking for a specific model they may have trouble finding in their local market
Thanks again and happy to be here!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
CJ - welcome to BCF.

How'd you get interested in British cars? My first dive was into a 1955 Jaguar, which I sure wish I still had.

On your MG-F posting in Classified, you might want to include a video of engine starting, and a short drive.

Tom M.

OP
CJRams

CJRams

Freshman Member
Country flag
CJ - welcome to BCF.

How'd you get interested in British cars? My first dive was into a 1955 Jaguar, which I sure wish I still had.

On your MG-F posting in Classified, you might want to include a video of engine starting, and a short drive.

Tom M.
Thanks Nutmeg. I realize this lends me zero credibility here, but my Dad is an enormous fan of all British TV (Python, Faulty Towers, Doc Martin, etc.) so I grew up watching all that stuff and somehow the cars (although pretty insignificant in those shows) caught my eye... not to mention I am a big James Bond fan, so probably a pretty silly way to get into the cars, but what can I say :smile: Speaking of TV, I always thought that the Aston Martin feature on the show Entourage was one of the most successful marketing placements of all time, it opened the brand up to a whole new market, great play on their part.

Thanks for the tip on the MG, I actually have a video, going to try and figure out how to post that right now!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Carl - easiest way to post a video, is upload to YouTube, and post the direct link to the video here in your BCF ad.
Tom M.
PS - you'll find there are many Python, Faulty Towers, Doc Martin fans here (and Foyle's War, Call the Midwife, Victoria, House of Cards, etc.).

"We won the bloody war!"

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Carl - easiest way to post a video, is upload to YouTube, and post the direct link to the video here in your BCF ad.
Tom M.
PS - you'll find there are many Python, Faulty Towers, Doc Martin fans here (and Foyle's War, Call the Midwife, Victoria, House of Cards, etc.).

"We won the bloody war!"
German guest: "We didn't start it!!"
Basil: "Yes you did, you invaded Poland!"