Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Dick this is where the sticker would go. It's smaller than I was thinking it was. As for the rectangle on the cover, I don't think anything went there. Someone let me know if I'm wrong.
Yep, see it now, may have to get one, just cause! Thanks for the info Keith, obviously I didn't spend much time looking at that area. I did run the screw in. For someone that spent his life being observant, I sometimes miss the obvious.
Anybody else out there that wants to order one. I need two, one for Dick, maybe a discount if we order more than one. At least a savings on shipping. I may be wrong but I'm thinking the original sticker would have a metal or aluminum back.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.