• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Have you Seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSIS
  • Start date Start date
K

KSIS

Guest
Guest
Offline
Any one seen this Midget running around Seattle. I sold it to a English couple before I left. Sure do miis it!

3177406_4.jpg
3177406_1.jpg
 
I'm just south of seattle - haven't seen this one. Oddly, I haven't seen many spridgets on the road this year at all. One in particular was almost an annual event - the return of organge, primer, and rust Midget. I used to see it all over the south end. It's sadly conspicuous in its absence!
 
Back
Top