Willie_P
Jedi Hopeful
Offline
I have a 62 TR4;
For replacing suspension parts (that are handed), according to the factory - which side is the right side and which side is the left side?
My gut/guess, is if you are seated in the car facing forward, right side is on the right and left side is on your left (in line with "right hand drive" as in the UK and left hand drive here in the US).
Just want to be sure as I am installing 3deg trunions, etc and don't want to get it wrong.
thanks- wes
For replacing suspension parts (that are handed), according to the factory - which side is the right side and which side is the left side?
My gut/guess, is if you are seated in the car facing forward, right side is on the right and left side is on your left (in line with "right hand drive" as in the UK and left hand drive here in the US).
Just want to be sure as I am installing 3deg trunions, etc and don't want to get it wrong.
thanks- wes
Hey Guest!


