SCguy
Jedi Warrior
Offline
I just finally got around to applying with Hagerty. What I told them is that I will just be driving my cars locally. The TR8, 8,000 miles per year, the TR6 and TR4 locally about 3,000 per year. I talked with them today and was told that with the kind of driving I do they won't insure me? They just insurse collectors.
Currently I have my cars insursed with AAA, but I don't carry thieft or colision. I have 5 vehicles insured. My other two have collision. I pay about $2000 per year for all 5.
What do you think my options are? Those of you with multiple cars, what are you doing?
Currently I have my cars insursed with AAA, but I don't carry thieft or colision. I have 5 vehicles insured. My other two have collision. I pay about $2000 per year for all 5.
What do you think my options are? Those of you with multiple cars, what are you doing?
Hey Guest!
