• Hi there Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! This has been a long process and I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out, but as of today, Feb 22nd, the British Car Forum has been migrated to this new forum platform! There is much that is similar to the old BCF but also much that is different. Please give it a chance as with all things new and shiny it will take a little getting used to. However, I'm coinfident that, once you get used to it, you will find it a much more user friendly platform than the previous, outdated software.

TR2/3/3A Had to buy it

mctriumph

Gold
Couldn't not buy a 63 tr3b that a customer decided to part with last month. I still
need to finish the 59tr3a I have been doing for too long. But the fact that it ran so well
and all the hydraulics were new and the low miles and the clean title and the Commission #
was ,one 007.I was seduced.(again, as I was in 68).
MD

bammons

Jedi Hopeful
When a TR4A IRS appeared in Craigslist the same color as mine in the old days I knew it would be in my garage soon even though I was not looking. I was like a puppy dog looking at you from the pound. Bruce

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
I have a pair of front wings in case a lost TR3 follows me home. Not sure where I would put it but I got the wings just in case.

David