Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That's all I found. If i get a chance I'll look for more info.
The text says the engine is 110 pounds lighter than the 2000 six. I know the diff is heavier than a triumph unit. But that weight will be toward the rear. Should be an interesting car to drive. If you don't roast your shoes.
Yup, I actually tried to purchase that GT8 from the former owner, a guy in WA named "Doc", can't remember his last name.
I called and discussed it on the phone with him. He wanted to sell it locally, he said, so I dropped it.
Seems he sold it to someone in "Denver", not exactly local. Oh well . . .
Allegedly a well-done conversion. Lots of fun to drive, no doubt.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.