Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a foot panel in great shape, but after the flood, I had to pack everything I was working on in a hurry. I will stop by the storage unit and see if its there.
Great news (about the footrest...not the floods). I'm interested if you can find it. BTW, I have a co-worker originally from N. Dakota with family still there who recently had oil discovered on the family property. He's up to two wells. We now refer to him as the "baron," short for oil baron. What a great country!
Hee hee. Just realized you're in Vermont, and not Bismark! That's alright, I'm originally from Rhode Island. Great country, but I must say the flooding in Vermont came as quite a shock. I never would have imagined such flooding there.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.