Offline
Is there a difference between the GT6 and Spitfire Dual system master brake cylinders?
I have tried to rebuild the Master cylinder on my 69 GT6 but it still leaks badly. I notice that there doesn't seem to be a listed master cylinder replacement in any of the regular cataloges we all use, but there are a couple for the spitfire.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that the GT6 had a different one, but I can't seem to find anything anywhere now either.
Also has anyone changed the master cylinder out with a totally different new one? There are lots of them availble from manufacturers like Wilwood, etc, not good for originality, but most likely better?
Thanks
Mikey
I have tried to rebuild the Master cylinder on my 69 GT6 but it still leaks badly. I notice that there doesn't seem to be a listed master cylinder replacement in any of the regular cataloges we all use, but there are a couple for the spitfire.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that the GT6 had a different one, but I can't seem to find anything anywhere now either.
Also has anyone changed the master cylinder out with a totally different new one? There are lots of them availble from manufacturers like Wilwood, etc, not good for originality, but most likely better?
Thanks
Mikey
Hey Guest!
