Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I did a quick search and didn't find the site I was looking for. There is a guy over on the mgbexperience forum that has front and back fiberglass spoilers.
I did - however - come across this which I think is pretty COOL!.
I had a ground effects kit on a TR7 I owned a few years ago. It was on the car when I bought it so can't help with a source, but here is what it looked like on the car.
I did a quick search and didn't find the site I was looking for. There is a guy over on the mgbexperience forum that has front and back fiberglass spoilers.
I did - however - come across this which I think is pretty COOL!.
The pic of the #44 car is what I have always dream my 7 should look like. Of course the body panels are about double what I paid for the car but hey...dreams are never cheap. Just don't tell the wife!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.