• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings From NW Illinois

PoloCharlie

Freshman Member
Silver
Country flag
My name is Charlie, and my wife Linda and I are the proud owners of a 1976 TR6, Pimento in color. We are the 3rd owners, and for a car titled in the Rust Belt, it was in great condition when we first looked at it. SOLD! This is our first fun car and for two 75 year olds, it IS fun. Linda maned her Rita. We live in a small town, and most roads are state highways, with no traffic lights, and we're very close to some beautiful countryside with rolling hills and curved roads. Perfect for this LBC. Two years ago I changed all the U-Joints, and that's been the only needed repair. A friend from the car club did a brake upgrade, and I replaced the tires as they were incorrect for this car, and I did not want to experiment with dry rot. Over the last 6 plus years, I've visited this forum and it's helped me many times. THANK YOU!
Charlie's '76 (2).jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Beautiful car! the stripes are great - not many still have that detail (or have them replaced when restoring)

glad the forum has helped and glad you have introduced yourself

welcome

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! From a former TR6 owner.