• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Montana

charlie46

Freshman Member
Country flag
Not exactly new to the page, just new to the new page. I have an MGB problem. I have a '67 BGT, a '75 B carcass, a '77 B in really nice shape (the new ignition switch arrived yesterday - thank you TRF), and a rust free '79 B that needs to be reassembled. Currently building a house here, so no not much time to play with the fleet.

Spritey

Freshman Member
Country flag
.... I have an MGB problem. I have a '67 BGT, a '75 B carcass, a '77 B in really nice shape (the new ignition switch arrived yesterday - thank you TRF), and a rust free '79 B that needs to be reassembled. ....
I see no problem here :smile:
Ian
59 Bugeye
Calgary AB

rockinf

Freshman Member
Not exactly new to the page, just new to the new page. I have an MGB problem. I have a '67 BGT, a '75 B carcass, a '77 B in really nice shape (the new ignition switch arrived yesterday - thank you TRF), and a rust free '79 B that needs to be reassembled. Currently building a house here, so no not much time to play with the fleet.
Sounds like you're on the right track!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow, Winston Montana! I lived in MT for 7 years (stationed at Malmstrom) and I had to look that one up! :p That's quite the metropolis!
By the way, I used to fish at Lake Helena (at least I think it was Lake Helena) back in the day. Welcome to the BCF! Hope to see you around.

Here's Winston, MT:
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 11.50.04 PM.jpeg